Sunday, October 23, 2011

Que te pasa Calabaza?

We went to Home Depot and picked out the perfect pumpkins. Dan went for the biggest one he could find. Emily went for the perfect round shaped pumpkins without any dents or rough spots. I went for the butternut squash shaped pumpkin. It reminds me of the pumpkin on Raggedy Anne and Andy Halloween movie. After they were loaded up we went home and drew up the faces that would fit each pumpkin. Emily had painted pumpkins but this was the first time she has carved one. I thought she did a pretty good job. I love the smell of pumpkins and the slime between my fingers. (I think I was the only one though.) When we were done we put candles in them and tried them out on the front porch. They were cute, cute, cute!
Dan and Emily gutting pumpkins

Gross!
Say Cheese!

Finished Products

Our Cute little pumpkin

1 comment:

  1. Good job guys!! They all look so cute. We carved ours this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete