Thursday, September 29, 2011

Emily's Surprise Birthday Gift


Emily is turning ten this week. We decided to use her birthday as an opportunity to get a new member of our family. We got her a PUPPY!  Emily has no idea yet about her present. I have the box that I am going to put the puppy in already wrapped with a bow. I put some heavy objects in it and have it sitting in the family room. I have had her pick up when she is at out House and try and guess what is in the box. I hope this throws her off a bit. On her birthday I am going to replace the heavy objects with a puppy. I have had the dog for a week now. And I will have the dog for another week or so until we see Emily again. So far the dog is nameless. We are waiting for Emily to name her. But she answers to puppy, baby, sweetie, and poopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment